Who we are
‘We’ are Jennifer, an individual blogger. Miss Jenny’s Classroom is the blog; our website address is: https://www.missjennysclassroom.com. Privacy policies aren’t the most captivating read but I’d appreciate it if you took the time to read this one!
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Website Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.Other data collected through the cookies include about browsing (what pages were viewed) and linking (whether a person click to read another post or to an off-site link).
Please note: You can chose to disable, or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies, in your browser settings. Please be aware however that this can affect how you are able to use and interact with our site.Deleting cookies doesn’t mean you are opted out of any advertising indefinitely. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit this site a new cookie will be added.
- Google Analytics
- Mailing List
When you register for my e-newsletter, I collect personal information. I use that information for a few reasons:
– to tell you about the latest posts on my website.
– to contact you if I need to obtain or provide additional information.
– To confirm that my records are right.
– To check every now and then that you are happy and satisfied.I DO NOT rent, trade or sell my email lists with ANYONE.I use a third party provider, MailChimp, to deliver my newsletter. I gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help monitor and improve my newsletter. If you wish to find out more then please read MailChimp’s privacy notice.You can unsubscribe from the updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email received or by emailing me.
- Contact Forms
A contact form and email address are provided in order to contact me directly. Information collected includes your name and email address in order for me to reply. Emails are only stored for 30 days once an enquiry has been satisified and then deleted unless an ongoing communication/arrangement is in place.
- Embedded content from other websites
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
Please note: This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You can contact me direct by email by clicking on the icon below my profile picture at any time. Please allow 48 hours to receive a reply.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This policy was created on 22nd May 2018 and will be reviewed on 1st January 2019.